With excellence in light metal shop manufacturing, NG is active in the PETRO-CHEMICAL market serving the main manufacturers of water and effluent treatment stations for refineries. NG is present in practically all the refineries of Petrobras.
NG has an engineering team with wide experience in projects of equipment meeting the strictest demands of quality and main project and manufacturing standards, using latest generation equipment and highly trained personnel.
NG is outstanding for manufacturing equipment with a wide variety of materials, within the most varied standards and applying the most diverse welding processes.
- Manufacturing Materials:
- Carbon steel A36, A-283-C, A-285-C, A-516-60/70, A-572-50
- Stainless steel 304, 304-L, 316, 316 l, 317 L, 904 L
- Duplex UNS31803 /32205
- Project and Manufacturing Standards
- ASME Section VIII Div.1-TEMA-API 650 and 620
- AISC NR 13-NBR-06123 and 07821
- Welding Processes
- In accordance with ASME Section IX and AWS standards
- Processes FCAW-SAW-GTAW-GMAW
- Qualified Inspectors: SNQC-FBTS-ASNT-ABENDE
With a view to maintaining quality and complying with their customers’ standards, NG has various certifications, such as
- ISO 9001
- ASME “U” STAMP
- CRCC PETROBRAS.
Among the innumerable items manufactured for this market, we may highlight items of equipment such as:
- Storage tanks made of carbon steel and stainless steel
- Pressure vessels made of carbon steel and stainless steel
- Process towers made of carbon steel and stainless steel
- Sand filters
- Carbon filters
- Nutshell filters
- Flotation systems
- Pulsation bottles
- Separator Vessels