With excellence in light metal shop manufacturing NG is active in the PULP AND PAPER market.
They serve the main manufacturers of machinery for the production of pulp and paper and the producers of these products.
NG has an engineering team with wide experience in mechanical equipment projects, meeting the strictest demands of quality and main project and manufacturing standards, using latest generation equipment and highly trained personnel.
NG is outstanding for manufacturing equipment with a wide variety of materials, within the most varied standards and applying the most diverse welding processes.
- Carbon steel A36, A-283-C, A-285-C, A-516-60/70, A-572-50
- Stainless steel 304, 304-L, 316, 316 l, 317 L, 904 L
- Duplex UNS31803 /32205
- Project and Manufacturing Standards
- ASME Section VIII Div.1-TEMA-API 650 and 620
- AISC NR 13-NBR-06123 and 07821
- Welding Processes
- In accordance with ASME Section IX and AWS standards
- Processes FCAW-SAW-GTAW-GMAW
- Qualified Inspectors SNQC-FBTS-ASNT-ABENDE
With a view to maintaining the highest degree of quality NG has various certifications, among them:
- ISO 9001
- ASME “U” STAMP
- CRCC PETROBRAS.
Among the innumerable items manufactured for this market we may highlight the following:
- Storage Tanks made of carbon steel and stainless steel.
- Large Towers at Quebra and Agua Branca with capacities of over 2,000 m3, manufactured of carbon steel and lined with stainless steel.
- Pulpers / gutters / funnels made of stainless steel.
- Pressure vessels made of carbon steel and stainless steel.
- Evaporators made of carbon steel and stainless steel.
- Heat exchangers made of carbon steel and stainless steel.
- Stripping columns made of stainless steel
- Deaereators made of stainless steel
- Parts and components for pulp and paper machines with structures made of carbon /stainless steel and lined.
Another differential of NG is to meet the demands that require erection directly at the customer’s site, using their own teams and or outsources teams under their supervision.